Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to a recent promotion within the department, our client now has a requirement for a Mig Welder / Fabricator. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier working on behalf of Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the Mig Welder/Fabricator role:
– Weld and fabricate machined parts to a set company standard.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
– Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with sheet metal and assembly.
– Identify risk and implementing safety improvements.
The Mig Welder/Fabricator experience and qualifications required:
* Welding and ideally fabrication experience within a manufacturing environment.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes within the team.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Understand importance of working to deadlines and targets.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working Rotating Shifts, 6am-2pm and 2pm-10.30pm with 8pm finish on Friday.
– Excellent salary and overtime potential.
If this Mig Welder / Fabricator role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call 07939850201 to discuss further or email me at email@example.com