Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased demand within the department, our client now has a requirement for a Paint Sprayer.
The purpose and remit of the Paint Sprayer role:
– Spray machined parts to a set company standard.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
– Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with sheet metal and assembly.
– Identify risk and implementing safety improvements.
The Paint Sprayer experience and qualifications required:
* Wet Spraying experience within manufacturing environment.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes within the team.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Understand importance of working to deadlines and targets.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working Days, 8.15am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
– Excellent salary and overtime potential.
If this Paint Sprayer role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call 07939850201 to discuss further or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org