Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak, is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased workload within the department, our client now has a requirement for a Fork Lift Truck operative. 365 Resourcing is the preferred supplier to Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the Stores / Fork Lift Truck operative role:
– Moving parts around warehouse via Counterbalance FLT.
– Regular computer work inputting information onto the internal systems.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
– Ensure efficiency and quality within the Stores department.
The Fork Lift Truck operative experience and qualifications required:
* Counterbalance FLT licence is required
* Must have strong computer skills due to booking parts in on a regular basis daily.
* Strong communication skills working with Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
* Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Build relationships with the team and supply areas.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, life insurance and well-being programmes, 22 days holiday, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working Rotating Shifts, 5.30am-1.30pm and 2pm-10.30pm with 8pm finish on Friday.
– Excellent salary, shift allowance and overtime potential.
If this Fork Lift Truck operative role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at the email address provided.