Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased demand, our client now has a requirement for a CNC Machine Tool Applications Engineer .
The purpose and remit of the CNC Machine Tool Applications Engineer is to provide customers with optimum machining solutions, utilising the extensive Mazak product range.
Specific responsibilities include:
– Designing processes/methods
– Preparing time studies
– Machine demonstration/training
– On site customer support
– Working closely with the sales team
– Delivering all aspects of turnkey projects
The position is Worcester based, although a degree of UK travel will be required.
The experience and qualifications required include:
* Broad CNC machining experience.
* Knowledge of multitasking technology and CAD/CAM.
* Clear communication at all levels.
* Strong problem solving ability, together with a flexible approach to a varied workload.
* An engineering qualification to HNC/HND level desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant when on site in Worcester.
– Company car, mobile phone and laptop will all be provided.- Working Days with occasional weekend work.
– Excellent salary and overtime potential (£30k-£35k OTE) as role will involve working away from home on occasions.
– Relevant training will be given where appropriate.
If this CNC Machine Tool Applications Engineer role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at the address supplied.