Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to a increased demand within the department, our client now has a requirement for a Spindle Build Engineer. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier working on behalf of Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the Spindle Build Engineer role:
– Mechanical fitting of spindles and testing to ensure quality production.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
– Reduce the amount of reworked parts or amendments.
The Spindle Build Engineer experience and qualifications required:
* Previous mechanical, fitting and assembly experience is preferred.
* Ability to work to tight tolerances and use hand tools and measuring equipment.
* Strong communication skills working with Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
* Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Build relationships with the team and supply areas.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working Days 8.15am-4.30pm Monday-Friday.
– Excellent salary and overtime potential.
If this Spindle Build Engineer role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call 07939850201 to discuss further or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org