Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak, Yamazaki Mazak is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Our client now has a requirement for a Japanese speaking Purchaing Administrator. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier, working on behalf of Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the Purchasing Administration role:
* Creating and approving purchase orders.
* Dealing with email queries and liaising with internal departments.
* Progress chasing open purchase orders and requesting price and delivery information.
* Team player who can work to deadlines.
* Highly motivated and proactive.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The Purchasing Administration experience and qualifications required:
* Able to read, speak and type Japanese.
* Logical and methodical person capable of dealing with multiple tasks.
* Able to follow a process from start to finish.
* Precise and able to double check their work.
* IT and Excel literate.
* Willingness to learn new systems and processes.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Benefits that include 22 days holiday, pension, life insurance and well being programme, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Hours are typically 8.15am-4.30pm Monday-Friday.
If this Purchasing Administration role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please email me at the address supplied.