Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak, is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to growth within the department, our client now has a requirement for a Purchaser. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier working on behalf of Mazak.
- Purchase all department requirements
- Purchase and Production Control
- Stock Control
- Understand and load EPC Priority and Forecast
- Use systems, AX, Excel, Power point etc.
- Control Stock Taking
- Plan dept Profit and Loss for future 12 months
- Good communication skills with Supplier Base, Department Personnel, Management and Directors
- Multitask and Prioritise own work load
- Identify Continuous Improvement
Advantageous but not essential
- AX knowledge
- Excel, Spreadsheets, Excel Formulas
- Good Level of Mathematics
- CIPS qualifications
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, life insurance and well being programme, 22 days holiday, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working Days 8.15am-4.30pm
– Excellent salary and overtime potential.
If this Purchaser role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org