Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak, is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased production within the department, our client now has a requirement for a Mechanical Adjustment Engineer. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier to Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the Mechanical Adjustment Engineer role:
– Mechanical Adjustment and Inspection of CNC machines within set time frames and quality standards.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
– Reduce the amount of reworked parts or amendments.
The Mechanical Adjustment Engineer experience and qualifications required:
* Previous mechanical, fitting and assembly experience is essential.
* Ability to work to tight tolerances and use hand tools and measuring equipment.
* Strong communication skills working with Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
* Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Build relationships with the team and supply areas.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working Rotating Shifts, 5.30am-1.30pm and 2pm-10.30pm with 8pm finish on Friday.
– Excellent salary and regular overtime potential.
If this Mechanical Adjustment Engineer role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org