Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased demand within the department, our client now has a requirement for an Electrical CNC Maintenance Engineer. 365 Resourcing is the preferred supplier to Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the Electrical CNC Maintenance Engineer role:
– Maintain and repair CNC Machines.
– Work to schedules to ensure customer demands are met.
– Predictive, preventative and reactive maintenance within the facility.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
The Electrical CNC Maintenance Engineer experience and qualifications required:
* Knowledge of CNC machine tools and servicing/repairing them.
* Electrical bias but able to take on Mechanical tasks as required.
* Understanding of engineering drawings and principles.
* Knowledge and understanding of control systems.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Clear communication at all levels of the customer organisation.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
* Strong problem solving ability.
* Flexible approach to a varied workload.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, death in service, health care, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant at HQ in Worcester.
– Working Rotating shifts, Monday to Friday with flexibility to cover Nights when required.
– Excellent salary and overtime potential.
If this Electrical CNC Maintenance Engineer role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at email@example.com