Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to a recent promotion within the department, our client now has a requirement for a CNC Machine Tool Breakdown Engineer to be based around the Midlands area (within 30 miles).
The purpose and remit of the CNC Breakdown Engineer role:
– Service and repair CNC Machines.
– Work to schedules to ensure customer demands are met.
– Provide customer with a first class service.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
The CNC Breakdown Engineer experience and qualifications required:
* Knowledge of CNC machine tools and servicing/repairing them.
* Mechanical bias but able to take on Electrical tasks as required.
* Able to CNC fault diagnosis using PLC.
* Knowledge and understanding of servo systems. (Mitsubishi and Siemens an advantage)
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Clear communication at all levels of the customer organisation.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
* Strong problem solving ability.
* Flexible approach to a varied workload.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant at HQ in Worcester.
– Company car, mobile phone and laptop will all be provided.
– Working Days, Monday to Friday.
– Excellent salary and overtime potential as role will involve working to customer demands and working away from home on occasions.
If this CNC Breakdown Engineer role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org