Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Our client now has a requirement for a CNC Machine Tool Applications Engineer to be based onsite in Worcester.
The purpose and remit of the Applications Engineer role:
– Provide customers with optimum machining solutions, utilising the extensive product range.
– Designing processes/methods.
– Preparing time studies.
– Machine demonstration/training.
– Handling all aspects of full turnkey projects.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
The Applications Engineer experience and qualifications required:
* Sound grasp of engineering principles and manufacturing processes.
* HNC level (or equivalent) engineer.
* Broad CNC machining experience.
* Multitasking technology and CAD/CAM.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Clear communication at all levels of the customer organisation.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
* Strong problem solving ability.
* Flexible approach to a varied workload.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Company car, mobile phone and laptop will all be provided.
– Working Days, 8.15am-4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
– Excellent salary and overtime potential.
If this Applications Engineer role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org