Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak, is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased production within the department, our client now has a requirement for an Assembly Supervisor. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier to Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the Assembly Supervisor role:
- Setting weekly plans and targets to ensure the team meet the required daily output.
- Report daily issues and create resolution plans.
- Monitoring and control of budgets
- Responsibility for the control of risk assessments, staff training plans and SDQCP activities.
- Maintain and control the quality levels promoting high standards throughout the team ensuring that we continue to ship completed machines on time to the highest quality standard.
- Ensuring effective communication between support departments.
- Ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental rules and procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Promote a positive culture amongst staff by engaging them in continuous improvement initiates.
- Maintain departmental KPI’s.
- Present performance at senior level.
- Ability to resolve complex issues.
- Lead by examples for “best in class” manufactures techniques.
The Assembly Supervisor experience and qualifications required:
- The successful applicant will have experience of working within a supervisory capacity and must be confident in managing a busy, high pressured assembly department.
- You will not necessarily have a high degree of technical knowledge, as this is held within the current team but you will have a basic mechanical/electrical engineering or machine tool understanding.
- You will also have a positive “can do” attitude promoting continuous improvement to achieve both productivity and quality targets, and have a demonstrable track record in leading and motivating a team.
- Solid leadership skills are required for the successful applicant.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 8% company contribution pension, private health care, 4x death in service, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working Rotating shifts, 5.30am-1.30pm and 2pm-10.30pm with 8pm finish on Friday.
– Excellent salary and career potential.
If this Assembly Supervisor role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at email@example.com