Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased production within the department, our client now has a requirement for a Warehouse Operative.
365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier to Mazak.
Covering Warehousing, Goods In, Stock Control, FLT Work, Picking & Packing, Use of Automated Systems on a rotational basis.
- Previous recent Logistics experience is essential with experience with Counter Balance & Reach Truck (Preferably in date certificates).
- A high computer literacy.
- Previous experience with stock control.
- Clean & Valid Drivers License.
- Team player who is thorough and methodical.
- Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
- Good planning and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
- Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
- Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
- Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
- Working the Rotational Shift Patten. 37.5hrs per week.
When on the AM Shift the hours are 05:30 – 13:30 Monday to Friday.
When on the PM Shift the hours are 14:00 – 22:30 Monday to Thursday with a 20:00 finish on a Friday.
- Excellent salary and regular overtime potential.
If this Warehouse Operative role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at the address provided.