Engineering 365 Resourcing Limited
Our client is one of the leading technology partners to the general insurance industry in the UK and Ireland. As an insurance software specialist, they offer a range of configurable solutions to insurance brokers, underwriting agencies, insurers and MGA’s.
Their digital insurance technology solutions, which include Mobius and Core, provide all of their customers with multi-line, multi-channel and multi-brand trading capability complemented by the latest eCommerce and mobile technologies.
To develop and support the creation of technical underwriting schemes to time, quality and cost.
– Programming clients underwriting updates.
– Troubleshooting, investigating, bug fixing and resolving client issues.
– Developing new schemes.
– Document creation.
– Liaising with the team and clients both verbally and electronically.
– Software installations via Remote Desktop.
– Meeting participation.
– Ensure professional technical underwriting best practice with a focus on time, cost and quality throughout.
– Ensure industry best practices are utilised throughout the TUW discipline.
– Work with all other teams and departments to ensure the goal of delivery is not artificially impaired.
– Assist with development on work items where directed by the Team Leader.
– CII certification would be advantageous.
– ITIL certification would be advantageous.
– Professional Development accreditations would be advantageous.
– Practical experience of underwriting product design and build processes.
– Industry experience in software development.
– Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Office, SQL, and C# Development Applications.
– In-depth knowledge of the Insurance Industry.
– C# Coding skills
– Knowledge of underwriting product design and build processes on any platform.
– Knowledge of internet technologies, web design/deployment principles and hosting.
– Insurance/Financial services knowledge.
– Natural Problem Solver, Methodical Perspective, Eye for detail.
– Quick Learner, Good timekeeping, can work to deadlines.