Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased workload within the department, our client now has a requirement for a Stores / Fork Lift Truck operative.
The purpose and remit of the Stores / Fork Lift Truck operative role:
– Moving parts around warehouse via Counterbalance FLT.
– Regular computer work inputting information onto the internal systems.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
– Ensure efficiency and quality within the Stores department.
The Stores / Fork Lift Truck operative experience and qualifications required:
* Counterbalance FLT licence is required
* Must have strong computer skills due to booking parts in on a regular basis daily.
* Strong communication skills working with Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
* Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Build relationships with the team and supply areas.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working Rotating Shifts, 6am-2pm and 2pm-10.30pm with 8pm finish on Friday. Also have a role available on Days.
– Excellent salary, shift allowance and overtime potential.
If this Stores / Fork Lift Truck operative role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call 07939850201 to discuss further or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org