Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak, is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased production within the department, our client now has a requirement for a Sheet Metal Team Leader. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier to Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the Sheet Metal Team Leader role:
– To motivate, monitor and coach individuals within the team.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives and drive change.
– Reduce the amount of reworked parts or amendments.
The Sheet Metal Team Leader experience and qualifications required:
* Previous brake press or laser experience is essential with the ability to read technical drawings advantageous.
* Previous man management and team leading experience preferred.
* Strong communication skills working with Management, Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
* Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Build relationships with the team and supply areas.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include 20% shift allowance, £2,600pa team leader allowance, private health care, pension, death in service provision, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working Rotating Shifts, 5.30am-1.30pm and 2pm-10.30pm with 8pm finish on Friday.
– Excellent salary and regular overtime potential.
If this Sheet Metal Team Leader role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at email@example.com