Website 365 Resourcing
365 Resourcing Ltd deliver high quality recruitment solutions and HR advice/support. We achieve this by working closely with our clients to understand their business, culture and people requirements and to ensure strong relationships are built with both employees and clients.
We offer flexible working hours, splitting office working at our client’s site with the 365 HR team and working from the 365 office.
The typical hours will be 37.5hrs per week. 8.15am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the recruiting process
- Excellent knowledge of various job boards
- Ability to act decisively
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in service provision
- Ability to motivate candidates
- Good time management and judgement skills
- Solid decision making abilities
- Implementing innovative recruitment strategies to meet our client’s goals and objectives
- Sourcing candidates
- Evaluating/screening and shortlisting CV’s
- Attracting passive job candidates
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Liaising with our client and prospective candidates to arrange interviews
- Conduct interviews
- Prepare Contracts of Employment for successful applicants
- Provide a weekly recruitment progress report
- Place vacancies on the company website, job boards and social media
- Collate and maintain the latest job descriptions from our client and ensure all team information is kept up to date
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Opportunities for progression and professional development
- Private healthcare
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please email your CV in the first instance to the address provided.