Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak, is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased demand within the department, our client now has a requirement for a Powder Coater. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier working on behalf of Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the Powder Coater role:
– Powder Coat and Spray machined parts to a set company standard.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
– Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with sheet metal and assembly.
– Identify risk and implementing safety improvements.
The Powder Coater experience and qualifications required:
* Powder Coating experience within manufacturing environment.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes within the team.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Understand importance of working to deadlines and targets.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working rotating shifts, 5.30am-1.30pm and 2pm-10.30pm with 8pm finish on Friday.
– Excellent salary and overtime potential.
If this Powder Coater role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at the address provided.