A Worcester based company
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading machinery manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years.
The purpose and remit of the Mechanical Design Engineer role:
– Design and development of new products and accessories – machinery, motors and gearboxes
– Design of special units to suit customers specific requirements
– Design and detailing mechanical parts and units
– Engineering calculations and cost analysis
– Modification of existing designs to improve function, solve problems or reduce cost.
– Preparation of technical documentation (Parts lists, assembly instructions, machine manuals and CE technical files and risk assessments)
The Mechanical Design Engineer experience and qualifications required:
– Sound grasp of engineering principles and manufacturing processes.
– Ability to design, manufacture and create drawings using Solidworks.
– Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint).
– Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call 07557 351644 to discuss further or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org