A Worcester based company
Our Client, based in Worcester, are looking to add an Invoicing Administrator to their team. Reporting to the Invoicing Team Leader, the purpose of the role is the invoicing of Capital & Recurring charges for all Group companies.
– Capital Billing (Project services, initial software and hardware charges)
– Ad Hoc/Intermittent Billing (unit sales, training, stage payments)
– To despatch items from our Order Book and generate the customer billing
– Loading of capital invoicing into SAP B1 and in house systems and regular production of invoices for applicable Companies.
– Obtain third party data or obtain triggers for invoicing
– Maintaining EDI transaction records and obtaining invoicing information monthly
– Recurring Billing (Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Licensing, Support & Maintenance charges)
– Loading of new recurring charges into SAP B1 and in house systems and production of invoices for all applicable Companies.
– Make adjustments to customers recurring billing e.g. removing products, adjusting numbers of users
– Checking and loading of new Partnership Agreements (pre and post contract)
– AAT Level 2 (desirable)
– Experience with Billing / raising invoices
– Numerate administrator experience in a finance environment
– Able to deal with more complex billing situations to ensure customer gets accurate bills
– SAP B1 knowledge and experience (desirable)
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, telephone and face to face)
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call 07557 351644 to discuss further or email me at email@example.com