Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Our client now has a requirement for a Health, Safety, Environmental & Energy Advisor. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier working on behalf of Mazak.
Key responsibilities include supporting the HSEE Manager in tasks including but not limited to;
- Ensuring company Health, Safety, Environmental & Energy rules and procedures are implemented, and information in departments is up to date and available to staff at all times.
- Promoting a positive culture amongst staff by engaging them in Health, Safety, Environmental & Energy improvements and initiatives.
- Advising and coaching managers & Health & safety representatives in all aspects of HSEE matters.
- Have a good understanding of HSEE legislation within the manufacturing sector.
- Analysing incident data and acting upon the information to address problem areas
- Coordinating and delivering when required many aspects of Company-wide Health & Safety Training and Occupational Health appointments.
- Attend Departmental Kaizen Meetings to promote HSEE ideas.
- Play an active role in the Health & Safety, Environmental & Facilities teams, contributing to achieving company objectives.
- Collection of weekly and monthly KPI information.
- Completion of site safety audits, risk assessments, COSHH assessments, PUWER Assessments, workplace safety inspections
- Empowerment to intervene with any non-compliance.
- Ensure corrective and preventative actions from internal and external audits are delivered on time.
- Maintain and update databases relating to monthly reports and accident statistics.
- Recording all accidents and incidents on in-house systems and collating accident reports.
- Assist with HSE action tracker.
- Maintain Risk / COSHH Assessment Register.
- Help manage CHAS and Valpak submissions.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, death in service, health care, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant at HQ in Worcester.
– Working Days, 8.15am-4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
If this Health, Safety, Environmental & Energy Advisor role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org