Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to a increased demand within the department, our client now has a requirement for a General Assembly Operative. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier working on behalf of Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the General Assembly Operative role:
– Mechanical assembly of CNC machines within set time frames and quality standards.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
– Reduce the amount of reworked parts or amendments.
The General Assembly Operative experience and qualifications required:
* Previous mechanical fitting and assembly experience is essential.
* Ability to use a range of hand tools and measuring equipment is essential.
* Strong communication skills working with Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
* Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Build relationships with the team and supply areas.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working Rotating Shifts, 5.30am-1.30pm and 2pm-10.30pm with 8pm finish on Friday.
If this General Assembly role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call (phone number removed) to discuss further or email me at email@example.com.