Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading global manufacturing company who are based in Worcester.
Reporting to the European Sales and Marketing division, your main role will be to develop the company CRM system to support the growing requirements of the business strategy.
- Working with the Business Systems Development function to customise Dynamics 365 CE to meet business needs
- Deliver end-to-end implementation from requirements gathering, analysis, development project management and deployment
- Improve the user experience and usage of CRM to ensure users across European territories meet their sales goals
- Working with the sales and marketing organisation as a system champion: drive knowledge and promote the value of CRM throughout the business
- Design, contribute to, deliver and manage configurations, implementations, integrations and solutions in partnership with the Business Systems Department
- Produce documentation and training materials for all developments
- Manage testing program ensuring that the application or architecture meets agreed Quality standards
- Full responsibility of specifying and creating dashboards, views, business processes, work-flows and dialogs, templates, reports, fields and forms
- Ensure data security and compliance of GDPR at all times including data cleaning and the design security roles for agreed user groups
- Monitor and report the activities of all users in D365 CE
- Design and implement an effective strategy for all internal, external, indirect and direct CRM sales
* Extensive experience and understanding of MS Dynamics CRM functionalities and business processes
* Developing CRM functionalities that support the sales and marketing strategy
* Experience of creating solutions for a variety of users in a multi-channel sales environment
* Experience working with the wider Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem
* Experience in Flows, PowerApps and CDS
* Outlook integration, Hubspot and/or Click Dimensions
* Second European language (preferred DE, IT, FR)
* Experience in communicating across a European business in a matrix organisational structure
* Experience of D365 Field Service
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Analytical, well-organized, can prioritise workload to meet targets/deadlines
- Capable of working collaboratively with technical developers as well as European heads of business
- Good communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and data to a variety of stakeholders
This is a permanent, full time in-house role.
Hours will be 8.15am-4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Excellent benefits which include 25 days holiday, personal health care, company pension, death in service along with free parking and a subsidised restaurant on site.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance