Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak, is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased production within the department, our client now has a requirement for an Electrical Design Engineer. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier to Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the Electrical Design Engineer role:
- Design and development of new CNC machine tool products and accessories
- Design of special units to suit customers specific requirements
- Design and detailing of Electrical Components and units
- Preparation of Electrical schematic circuits
- Control panel layout
- Cable assembly design
- Specification of purchased parts and liaison with suppliers
- Electrical calculations and cost analysis
- Modification of existing designs to improve function, solve problems or reduce cost
- A basic understanding of Mechanical engineering
- Preparation of technical documentation (Parts lists, assembly instructions, machine manuals and CE technical files and risk assessments)
- Fluent in ECAD (such as: E-plan. Auto-CAD Electrical or ideally Zuken E3)
- Experience of PLM software (such as: Windchill, Enovia,)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power-point)
- Good verbal & written communication skills
The Electrical Design Engineer experience and qualifications required:
- Meticulous and highly conscientious
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Methodical and systematic with good problem solving skills
- Good team player
- Able to work under pressure to meet project deadlines
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 8% company contribution pension, private health care, 4x death in service, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working Days, typically 8.15am-4.30pm Monday-Friday.
If this Electrical Design Engineer role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at the address provided.