Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester.
Development and management of data-driven digital marketing activities to increase brand awareness, customer conversions and enquiries.
This is an ideal opportunity for a driven, dynamic, positive and proactive individual, who will help the company achieve their digital plans and be an influential person in helping to shape the future of the business.
– Create and implement a clear and measurable digital marketing plan to support the Marketing strategy
– Develop, propose and implement customer email campaigns across Europe following regional requests
– Create lead-generating activities and track them through the CRM
– Run campaigns across Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
– Analyse and report on the results and findings from all campaigns
– Support all other functions of the Marketing Team including events, internal communications, campaign development and PR.
– Create social media collateral and support the social media strategy across Europe and individual channels (FB.LI, YT, Instagram)
– Develop and manage the company YouTube channel
– Manage the company website and monitor and improve SEO performance
– Develop targeted digital content according to channel and customer, includes virtual events and development of videos and animations where applicable
– Competitor analysis and monitoring
– Create a portfolio of best-in-class digital marketing agencies to support digital objectives
– Experience of managing PPC (Pay per Click) campaigns
– SEO experience
– Knowledge and practical experience to edit HTML code Marketing Automation software (Click Dimensions, HubSpot) Google Analytics experience for reporting
– Ability to present data and findings effectively to stakeholders
– “A” grade in GCSE Maths and English with excellent communication skills
– A degree in a marketing or business relevant subject
– Content Management System (WordPress)
– At least one European language from German, French or Italian
– MS Dynamics CRM 365 CE
– Video editing skills
– Photoshop skills
– Excellent Copywriting skills
– Experience with working with technical products
– Creative flair with the experience of working with external agencies and at least two years proven digital marketing experience
– Collaborative team player with the desire to improve methods and processes
– Friendly, professional and confident to liaise with teams across Europe
– Results-driven, analytic approach with the ability to communicate in the most effective manner with a variety of audiences
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call 07939850201 to discuss further or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org– –