Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased investment, our client now has a requirement for a CNC Turner / Operator.
The purpose and remit of the CNC Turner role:
– Operate and set up the CNC lathe machines working to drawings, producing small batch work.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
– Reduce the amount of reworked parts or amendments.
The CNC Turning role experience and qualifications required:
* Previous CNC Lathe experience, ideally has operated and ran dual chuck machines.
* Ability to work to engineering drawings, use gauges and maintain tools.
* Strong communication skills working with Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
* Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
* Highly motivated, proactive and be actively involved with continuous improvement activities.
* Build relationships with the team and supply areas.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working 3 shift rotation. Early – 5.30am-1.30pm, Lates 2pm-10.30pm with 8pm finish on Friday and Nights 10pm-6am Sunday-Thursday.
If this CNC Turning role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call 07939850201 to discuss further or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org