A Worcester based company
Our client, based in Worcester, a reputable manufacturer of bespoke machinery is currently looking for a CNC Programmer to join their team. You will be responsible for programming CNC milling machines with Heidenhain controls.
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
* To work to the production process
* To make sure good housekeeping is implemented at all times.
* To program and prove engineering programs in a timely manner with minimal delay.
* To check the machine and report issues
* To continually strive for cost reductions and improvement to processes.
* To make sure good housekeeping techniques are used whenever operating machines.
* To show a high standard of PPE at all times.
* To help and advise fellow workers of possible improvements to their process and be aware of safety in your environment.
* Support 5S, LEAN and any other initiatives the Company may instigate as part of the continuous improvement drive.
Training & Competences
* Experience in programming CNC machinery – CNC milling & turning.
* Experienced and fully conversant with Heidenhain controls.
* Ability to work unsupervised proving unproven programs.
* Ability to read, understand and edit CNC programs.
* Consistent and accurate use of measuring equipment
* Competent in understanding standards and procedures
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call 07557 351644 to discuss further or email me at email@example.com