Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
Our client is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased demand, our client now has a requirement for a CNC Milling Machinist.
The purpose and remit of the CNC Milling Machinist role:
– Operate and set up the CNC milling machines working to drawings.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
– Reduce the amount of reworked parts or amendments.
The CNC Milling Machinist experience and qualifications required:
* Previous CNC multi-axis milling machine experience, ideally with Mazatrol understanding.
* Ability to work to engineering drawings.
* Strong communication skills working with Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
* Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
* Highly motivated, proactive and be actively involved with continuous improvement activities.
* Build relationships with the team and supply areas.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working 3 Rotating Shifts, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10.30pm with 8pm finish on Friday and 10pm-6am Nights.
– Excellent salary, shift allowance and overtime potential.
If this CNC Milling Machinist role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call 07939850201 to discuss further or email me at email@example.com