Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to expansion, our client now has a requirement for CNC Machine Tool Service Engineers nationwide.
The purpose and remit of the CNC Machine Tool Service Engineer role:
– Service and repair CNC Machines.
– Work to schedules to ensure customer demands are met.
– CNC fault diagnosis using PLC.
– Provide customers with a first class service.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
The CNC Machine Tool Service Engineer experience and qualifications required:
* Mechanical bias to take on Mechanical tasks as required and to have a good Electrical knowledge.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Clear communication at all levels of the customer organisation.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
* Strong problem solving ability.
* Flexible approach to a varied workload
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant when on site in Worcester.
– Company car, mobile phone and laptop will all be provided.- Working Days with occasional weekend work.
– Excellent salary and overtime potential (£30k-£40k OTE) as role will involve working away from home on occasions.
If this CNC Machine Tool Service Engineer role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call 07939850201 to discuss further or email me at email@example.com