Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased demand, our client now has a requirement for a CNC Machinist to work Nights.
The purpose and remit of the CNC Machinist role:
– Operate and set up the CNC machines/Lathes working to drawings, producing small batch work.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
– Reduce the amount of reworked parts or amendments.
The CNC Machinist role experience and qualifications required:
* Previous CNC multi-axis machine, Lathe or E Tower experience would be beneficial.
* Ability to work to engineering drawings, use gauges and maintain tools.
* Strong communication skills working with Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
* Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
* Highly motivated, proactive and be actively involved with continuous improvement activities.
* Build relationships with the team and supply areas.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working Nights, Sunday-Thursday – 10pm-6am.
– Excellent salary, shift allowance and overtime potential.
If this CNC Machinist role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at the address supplied.