Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased investment, our client now has a requirement for a CNC Grinder. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier to Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the CNC Grinder role:
– Operate and set up the CNC grinding machinery centres working to engineering drawings.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
– Reduce the amount of reworked parts or amendments.
The CNC Grinding experience and qualifications required:
* Previous grinding experience, preferably having used Voumards or Studer machines.
* Ability to work to engineering drawings, use of gauges and tool maintenance.
* Strong communication skills working with Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
* Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
* Highly motivated, proactive and be actively involved with continuous improvement activities.
* Build relationships with the team and supply areas.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working Rotating Shifts – Early – 5.30am-1.30pm, Late 2pm-10.30pm with 8pm finish on a Friday. Nights 10pm-6am Sunday-Thursday may also be required.
If this CNC Grinding Machinist role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at the address provided.