Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to a recent promotion within the department, our client now has a requirement for a CNC Brake Press Operator. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier to Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the CNC Brake Press Operator role:
– Operate and setting of CNC brake press machines (preferably Bystronic).
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
– Reduce the amount of reworked parts or amendments.
The CNC Brake Press Operator experience and qualifications required:
* Previous CNC brake press experience is preferred.
* Ability to work to engineering drawings.
* Strong communication skills working with Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
* Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Build relationships with the team and supply areas.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working continental shifts, 4 on 4 off. 6am-6pm Days.
– Excellent salary and overtime potential.
If this CNC Brake Press Operator role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call 07939850201 to discuss further or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org