Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client, Yamazaki Mazak is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Our client now has a requirement for a CNC Brake Press Operator. 365 Resourcing are the preferred supplier to Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the CNC Brake Press Operator role:
– Operate and setting of CNC brake press machines.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
– Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives.
– Reduce the amount of reworked parts or amendments.
The CNC Brake Press Operator experience and qualifications required:
* Previous CNC brake press experience is preferred.
* Ability to work to engineering drawings.
* Strong communication skills working with Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
* Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Build relationships with the team and supply areas.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Working double day rotating shift – 6am-2pm / 2pm-10.30pm.
If this CNC Brake Press Operator role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call 07939850201 to discuss further or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org