Leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions.
About the Job
Our client is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Our client now has a requirement for a CNC Applications Engineer to be based onsite in Worcester.
The purpose and remit of the Applications Engineer role:
– Provide customers with optimum machining solutions, utilising the extensive product range.
– Designing processes/methods.
– Preparing time studies.
– Machine demonstration/training.
– Handling all aspects of full turnkey projects.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
The Applications Engineer experience and qualifications required:
* Sound grasp of engineering principles and manufacturing processes.
* HNC level (or equivalent) engineer.
* Broad CNC machining experience.
* Multi-tasking technology and CAD/CAM.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Clear communication at all levels of the customer organisation.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
* Strong problem solving ability.
* Flexible approach to a varied workload.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, Worcester based, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant on site.
– Company car, laptop and iPhone all provided.
– Working Days, 8.15am-4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
– Excellent salary and overtime potential.
If this Applications Engineer role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call 07939850201 to discuss further or email me at the address provided.