A Worcester based company
About the Job
Our Client, based in Worcester, are looking to add a Business Analyst to their existing team. Reporting to the BA Team Lead, the purpose of the role is to perform business analysis responsibilities associated with the delivery of customer and business strategic projects across the entire Product Development department.
– Produce functional and unambiguous requirement documents for both customer and internally funded projects
– Provide internal reviews of colleague’s specifications as necessary
– Arrange and chair customer meetings to gather project requirements both on and off site.
– Gather estimates from the Scrum teams, ensuring that all effort quoted is understood and can be represented coherently to the customer (internal or external) as necessary.
– Manage multiple projects, within agreed timescales, under the direction of the Manager, Scrum Master or Lead BA, liaising with other internal departments as necessary to ensure that project timescales and quality of delivery are met.
– Closely manage the expectations of the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with our service and that their part of the development is managed within the timescales required.
– Provide a continuous re-evaluation of existing business processes, ensuring a “review and change” ethos within the team to improve both quality and efficiency.
– Liaise closely with the Scrum teams to ensure high quality deliverables which meet the scope of the requirements as set out in the relevant specification.
– Manage and schedule UAT by the customer, providing support both internally to the delivery team and externally to the customer, during testing.
– Recent experience in a Business Analyst role.
– Experience of gathering and documenting customer requirements.
– Experience of working with IT systems in a Broking/Insurance environment.
– Previous involvement in the design of insurance products.
– Track record of managing multiple projects within timescales.
– Knowledge of commercial insurance products.
– Experience of working in an Agile environment
– Experience of creating User Stories
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call 07557 351644 to discuss further or email me at email@example.com